blog*spot
blog*spot
get rid of this ad

J.E.N.D.E.L.A.k.u

25.7.06

did i feel what you feel?

just an afternoon walk to look for a fresh air, enjoy the city of Yogya from stasiun Tugu to Keraton. after a little jogg around the north alun-alun, i stretch my legs in front of the old building of Keraton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat. my eyes catch a homeless man who leant on the fence, he was writing, i didn't know what was he wrote, i thought a journal. this man seems like a scholar, but why he dressed like a beggar?

my tummy ask for a mie ayam, so i went to the nearer mie ayam seller. i still see that man from my desk, another man came to him and had some dialog. i wondered why...

after paying my meal, i look at my watch, the time was around dusk and nearby adzan magrib. i swing my step to Masjid Gedhe, an historical mosque in Yogya. while my eyes catch a man paw the soil and eat some peanut from it. what a poor man... but i thought he was a madman, or a beggar? i can't stand to saw him pawing the soil to find something to eat, so i take my purse and find some rupiahs. i aproached him and i gave him the money so that he can buy something better to eat. he was very grateful and said thanks a lot of the money...

just a little question after magrib prayer:
"dear God, too many suffering people in this world, did i feel what they feel?"

[ndi, 240706]